Friday, May 4, 2007

Yes. There is an easy way to make millions

You might have read many articles, many notes and even volumes of books about this.
This title is infact a very famous one, and if you check on the google adwords, for the bidding on the keywords, you will be astonished, why people are ready to spend hundreds of dollars for just getting a click, to their website, where they might be able to make a kill, and generate a few sales.
No. My blog here is not just that. I am trying to bring you very easy and simple to follow methods, which I myself am trying to adopt. And, I have a confession to make, before I proceed on giving out the tips.
  • I am not yet a MILLIONAIRE.
  • However, I have lost atleast half of that, trying my hands on various methods.
  • and, .... YES. this is my log, where in I would report all the tips, which I am going to try now.

And, I welcome people to give out their liberal view points and criticisms.

Having said that, .. LET me now proceed with the content.



DAY 1 (05th May 2007, Saturday)

" Don't think IF. Instead, THINK HOW."

And, let me try to give out my feelings here:

There is a wise saying, One Plus One Always Adds Up to Two! Instead of worrying about what if it does not add up to two, let us concentrate and think how to make it two.

It is common amongst all of us, the mighty users of this world wide web, that we have variuos ONEs in our ammunition. That is, various CAPACITIES, each of which is an asset and could nuke us to millions of dollars.

But, we seldom put these ONE and ONE together, to make TWO. Which would ultimately lead us to the millions.

Let me start. I will report again, how I have put this "Don't think IF. Instead, THINK HOW" to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.